Saturday, December 01, 2007

Me and the Buoys

After the tirathlon I decided to take a self portrait with the big red buoys that were on the shoreline. I propped the camera on my hat on the ledge near the beach, set the self timer, ran to where I thought would be a good spot and waited. I did this twice and one of the pictures worked out pretty well.

& here it is.

Me and the Buoys

On Flickr, the photosharing website and online community I appear to be addicted to, I belong to a group that uses Photoshop to transform other people's pictures. It's called Pimp My Pixels. I had done a few pictures myself using Photoshop to tranform a few people's pictures. So I decided to put a picture of me up to be re-mixed. I used the above photo.

The photo was transformed by five Photoshoppers in total. The best one being the one done by US resident Terry, Here it is below.