Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Art 'n' Stuff

On the exhibition front I’ve had the exhibition at McLaren Vale but I’ve also had pictures in the regular Artist’s Voice exhibitions at the Hahndorf Academy. Nothing has sold from there so far but perhaps the Christmas exhibition will present an opportunity to move some stock. I also have a new website where you can purchase my work as cards, poster, prints of various sorts and calendars! Check it out at . . .

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ChateauGlenunga
and
http://chateauglenunga.redbubble.com/

(See live links at top left of this blog)
(If the links are not live you may need to copy and paste them into your browser.)
(Click on the pictures to see them at a larger size)



View of the front page of the Bubble site.



An image of a framed print.




The calendar that is available of my photography - 'Flowers and Foliage'


At the end of February I will be presenting an exhibition of new work at the Rising Sun in Kensington – the same venue I presented the exhibition ‘Detours Re-routed’ in September 2007. Part of the Fringe, it will be listed in the guide and I hope you can all come along.