Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Perth Stop-Over

As part of our Broome holiday (five nights and six days) we had a stop over in Perth and we visited our friends Monty and Jim.

We arrived on Sunday morning and after a trip taking in Kings Park, the Swan River and a breakfast at a favourite cafĂ©, we ventured to Maison Nollamara, the boy’s lovely home.

In the afternoon Monty had arranged to have a party with a group of his friends. He set up his turntables in the living room and went into DJ mode for the afternoon. Great finger food, bubbly red and plenty of conversation was had and David and I had a lovely time.

The next morning we travelled to another favourite breakfast spot and then it was off to the airport and our flight to Broome.

Thanks Monty and Jim for a great stop over!

Back in Black

I tried on one of Monty's wild outfits.

I Am A DJ I Am What I Play

Monty at the turntables. "I am a DJ, I am what I Play."

Welcome to My Town

A shag drying out at a wharf on the Swan.

Noir Milk

At Milkd Cafe.