Friday, October 27, 2006

Exhibitionism II

In between the swimming, the running, the cycling, eating David's wonderous meals, sleeping, not watching a second of television and work, I have been making stuff for an exhibition at the Tin Cat Cafe which opens in just a short while - on November 8. I've made all the stuff; nearly. There's just some framing and other bibs and bobs type jobs to do. The photos below show the frames which need to be filled with pictorial material and the canvases which are all ready to go. Also there's a picture of some of the smaller works I'm doing - Original Fridge Art. They're postcard-sized pictures with fridge magnets on the back. The pictures are on art paper and are of archival quality. I hope someone buys them! While I may have a first and a last exhibition, I'd rather them not to be the one and the same.

Click on the pictures. They open up larger in another window.